Candidate must possess at least Primary /Secondary School /SPM /"O" Level in Engineering
(Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill(s): Knowledge in computer hardware /software /networking, Problem solving and hands on trouble shooting skill, Basic knowledge of SQL.
Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/ System/ Database Admin or equivalent.
Able to communicate in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Reporting to Manager, this Technical Support Engineer will provide technical support services such as installation, troubleshooting & product training to enduser customers (such as Software Training, Hardware Repairing, Software/Hardware/Network Troubleshooting etc)
- Handle routine preventive maintenance on-site at customer's offices & outlets.
- Handle Technical Support hotline calls and liaise with customers as and when needed.
- Recommend changes or give constructive feedback and suggestions such as ways to reduce the cost of installing, training time and maintaining the equipment.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture