- Attend site meetings and inspection, report regularly on progress.
- Liaison with all parties involved in projects (local authorities, consultants and contractors/ suppliers).
- Ensure compliance to company’s SOP, safety & environment regulations, and other related statutory & requirements.
- Autocad and Solidwork- compose, update and amend work design, technical drawings, perform calculation.
- Work out design calculations and specifications for each assigned project.
- Submission of project materials before dateline and follow up with related authorities.
- Execute project work plan and ensure successful completion of projects.
- Recommending and proposing funding levels and expenditure plans.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related discipline from recognized higher learning institutions.
- Registered with the Board of Engineering Malaysia (BEM).
- Able to conduct engineering analysis and perform engineering drawings.
- Contractual/ Full time position available. Must be willing to base in Jelapang, Perak.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities