- Tertiary degree or professional qualification in business related disciplines. Relevant qualifications in logistics and supply chain management are an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years' of relevant working experience in a logistics environment especially warehouse and distribution operations
- Computer literate with good leadership, interpersonal, communication and analytical & problem solving skills
- A resilient team player with high integrity and have strong focus on quality customer service
- Comfortable working under pressure, meeting deadlines and consistently achieving agreed targets.