- Resolve and process all customers' enquiries and requests in a professional manner
- Responsible to take incoming telephone enquiries on products, services and other related enquiries promptly and to continuously deliver exceptional customer service experience through ownership and resolution of issues.
- Respond to customers' request and complaints efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Assist customers through various delivery channels (via phone ,email , online chat) to meet or exceed customers objectives
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Deliver excellent quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction
- To work as a part of a team, meeting individual, team and department objectives
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management
- Posses at least Diploma in any field
- Candidate with minimum 1-2 years as a customer service agent at a call centre environment is added advantage
- Highly self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- Must able to speak/write Chinese
- Customer focused with excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to work with a positive attitude & excel under pressure.
- Pleasant personality, matured, independent, committed and with good work ethics.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office application.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 曾在客户咨询中心担任客户服务代理至少 1-2 年的应聘者增加了优势
- 拥有自我激励,精力充沛,态度积极 优秀的书面和口头沟通能力
- 必用语言: 马来文, 英语, 和华语
- 必须精通电脑并精通 MS Office 应用程序。
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?