- Manage & run web design related activities
- Ensure design creativity and well visual aided
- Design color theme as well as font and layout style for website / mobile application / etc
- Design for poster, flyer, brochure, logo, as well as any other graphic related interface
- Website alignment, color adjustment, animation enhancement using HTML & CSS
- The Web Designer will be involved in the conceptual design and production of a wide variety of websites.
- Effectively elaborates concepts and ideas into final applications for web pages or other designs requirements.
- The ability to design web interfaces using techniques based on design theory and functionality with smooth visual flow and compelling user experience.
- Providing creative solutions for a user-centric web experience and convey a consistent identity.
- Contribute to improvements in the usability and design standards.
- To deliver on tight timelines, and to be responsible for creative quality of websites.
-Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Knowledge and hand on experience in CSS, HTML will be considered priority
- Self career advancement and own the company shares
- All other basic benefits including EPF, Socso, EIS, allowance & etc
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities