- To promote and sell after-sales services and to lead service teams to achieve sales budgets with required sales margin and company service excellence with well trained staffs.
- To develop sales tactical moves based on different customer behaviour and requirements so as to achieve agreed sales budget.
- To plan and execute sales management for all transacted customers for the purpose of Account penetration and retention.
- To manage service daily operation including but not limit to assignment of engineers and technicians in attending to customers calls and ensuring the timely delivery of quotation to customers in order to provide excellent customer services.
- To administer and approve warranty claims including communicate with principals to ensure relevant technical issue(s) is/are resolved.
- To deploy necessary but optimum technical resources to solve specific technical issues encountered by technicians at sites.
- To plan necessary training programs for technicians in updating both technical and communication skills in order to deliver excellent customer services.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 5 years of field sales experience, technical support and training.
- Skill in working with people
- Persuading and influencing skill
- Planning and organising skill
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities