Executive, Human Resource (Compensation & Benefits)
The incumbent responsible for administration and execution of several key in HR Functions
encompass compensation & benefits, industrial relations, employee welfare, recruitment,
training & development, performance management and other HR matters
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer the whole range of employee benefits and entitlements as per the MDEC Terms and Conditions (T&C), policies, procedures and practices, covering the FLEX scheme, Employee Education Reimbursement scheme, loan/interest subsidies, leave record management, staff confirmation, visa applications, employment pass, insurance and medical claims, etc.
- Oversee the MDEC Group Insurance and medical programs administration companywide, including liaison with appointed third-party administrators and internal business partners
- Responsible to support MDEC employees in various HR Related matters
- Administer, support and execute the coordination recruitment activities, staff welfare
- programs and training coordination
- Maintain staff files, records and date regularly & accurately using the HR System
- Advice and support divisions on employee relations matter on disciplinaries, performance issues and grievances
- Prepare HR related report
- Promote HR programs and activities
- Undertake any ad-hoc tasks or projects pertaining to HR as and when required
Executive, Organizational Development
Responsible to develop, administer and coordinate the Training & Development function/activities MDEC wide in support to the critical need in order to achieve and sustain the high-performance culture Company-wide.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Propose, implement and enhance the development of MDEC’s training strategy & policy.
- Coordinate, administer and implement end-to-end training activities MDEC-wide for both internal and external training within the stipulated SLA.
- Identify, evaluate and propose suitable developmental areas and programs available and advice respective on Performance Managers on the selected methodologies.
- Coordinate, evaluate, provide recommendation and implement mapping of employees for external and internal training MDEC-wide
- Collate, monitor and maintain all data, records and information pertaining to internal and external training MDEC-wide.
- Administer and implement the yearly TNA and learning and development catalogue MDEC-wide
- Coordinate and implement HR projects related to OD that is assigned to the incumbent.
- Implement constant process improvement for training & development process in order to improve the delivery of the team.
Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any related discipline
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave