- Provide effective, quality prompt secretarial/administrative assistance and support to MD.
- Handling correspondences, screening and responding incoming mails and calls and take actions appropriately.
- Prepare reports, materials for presentations and discussions.
- To coordinate professionally with all departments.
- To organize and manage confidential documents and information with discretion and maintain an organized filing for smooth data retrieved.
- Any other secretarial/administrative tasks required.
- In similar capacity working experience.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and oral.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Alertness and attention to details and can work under stress.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, pro-active and multi-tasking abilities.
- Possess interpersonal skill, initiative, resourcefulness, and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical & PA insurance
- Recognition/performance award