Role: To oversee the management, financial control, OH&S, food safety, catering requirements and other services in a manner of excellence and to the satisfaction of the Client.
- Responsible for the overall daily outlet operations.
- Liasing with any contractors, agencies and suppliers to ensure the services we offer are at a standard pleasing to the clients and guests alike;
- Ensuring purchasing is always in accordance with Sodexo policy, and practising accurate and safe stock control;
- Having a working knowledge of all Sodexo quality manuals and implementing all policies and procedures as per contract requirements;
- Reporting to the Operations Manager when and as required to do so for the effective overall management of the site;
- Completing and remitting any weekly or monthly reporting as required by Sodexo in an accurate and timely fashion;
- To deal professionally with Customer feedback; appropriate follow up on client meetings and requirements with applicable correspondence, reports and proposals as necessary
- To maintain and continuously improve the efficiency and profitability of the operation management, recruitment at site
- Organising formal training with the Human Resources Department, providing structured on-the-job training and identifying and addressing individual training needs;
- To comply with all statutory and Sodexho obligations with regard to food safety, HACCP and hygiene standards.
- Achieve zero proven food borne illnesses or unfit food incidents;
- Ensuring the kitchen and service team has a working knowledge of and administers all HACCP procedures as per the Food Safety Manual;
- At least 3 years of relevant F&B management experience
- Candidate must be able to read and write in Mandarin Chinese due to working closely with China nationals.
- Strong knowledge in F&B, Food Safety and Operations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Able to travel as required
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus (company discretion / performance)
- Allowance (company discretion.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities