- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?