- To develop product sales in assigned territory as defined by the company.
- Is capable and eager to build new key accounts and improve existing accounts in assigned territory.
- Is able to promote the company’s range of products to the medical professional in an effective and professional manner.
- Effectively organize and implement marketing activities assigned by the company.
- To attend and carry out duties assigned in various medical congresses and symposiums on designated days.
- Candidate must possess a Science Degree / Diploma or equivalent. Degree / Diploma in Mass Communications are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be vibrant, resourceful, positive-minded, a self-starter, independent and result-oriented.
- Working experience in pharmaceutical sales is an advantage, for those fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Past experience in hospital sales and dealings with cardiologists and orthopedic specialists and physicians is an added advantage.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- Possess own car, valid driving license and willing to travel.
- Full time position(s) available in Penang / KL / JB
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?