Responsible for the smooth operations of all plant facilities, provide technical support to production & office, lead Engineering Department.
- Responsible to design, planning, analyze the facilities equipment issues, installation of new equipment, identify safety hazards and implement the corrective action.
- Responsible to educate, train and facilitate operators on proper way to operate production machines.
- Complete workplace inspections and process audits as required and corrective actions are implemented and provide technical support on equipment in assigned area and ensure all documentation is completed as required.
- Ensure equipment safety and well perform in order to fulfill production operation.
- Assist maintenance technician as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion and monitoring of their work activities.
- Assist superior to manage and lead team members to perform preventive maintenance and compliance with ISO (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) requirement.
- Manage good record and maintain good filing system as per ISO requirement.