Summary: Achievement of all company sales objectives for the geographical territory and vertical markets, established by the company, including territory sales revenue, market and/or key account penetration and profitability. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop New Accounts/Business in accordance with the company directives.
- Communicate when applicable with the Inside Sales, Technical Sales People, Purchasing, Engineering and Quality to ensure that customer requirements are communicated and understood.
- Communicate and interact with other Sales People on cross territorial accounts and/or projects.
- Develop knowledge of all potential accounts within the territory, including market information, competitor information, products and processes.
- Develop effective working relationships with all key customers within the territory.
- Identify territory market needs, purchasing trends and economic conditions.
- Submit all required reports on time to Sales Manager / General Manager
- Develop a Territory Plan to support the growth expectations.