- To Coordinate and arrange shipment on daily shipment activities according to customer instruction from time to time
- Submit all related reports to respective team in timely manner
- To Coordinate and interact with customers, warehouse operations and vendors on the daily movement activities
- Pro-actively update customers discrepancies / delays
- Process inbound and outbound transaction in system
- Response to customers feedback, documenting in the record and provide resolution.
To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in Malaysia Requirements Requirements
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?