- Able to lead, supervise team member in-depth knowledge in fit-out design.
- Pro-active in resolving issues and liaising with the owner, contractor, tenant, consultant, and subcontractors especially on the pre-requisite requirements and guidelines before commencement and execution of any fit-out design (renovation/fitting out approval) and relevant matters.
- Knowledge in conducting an induction meeting on strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design or related desciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience in interior design or fit-out work.
- Hands-on knowledge in designing tool & amp; latest software.
- Able to handle multiple designs and fit-out activities.
- Possess well & amp; hands-on practice in ISO requirements.
- Possess good communication, negotiation & amp; interpersonal skills.
- Possess own car and willing to travel outstation.
- Well prepared to work irregular and long hours when required.
- Effective communication skills in both spoken & amp; written command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Only consider those who have working experience in Interior Design/Interior Fit-Outs/Interior Construction/Renovation Industry.