The Sales & Marketing Executive cum Coordinator is responsible for providing Sales Excellence via outbound interactions to both existing and potential clients, for all leads provided by the company. Sales Executives act as the principal point of contact between an organisation and its clients
- Make outbound calls to new and existing clients with the ultimate goal of achieving a sales interaction.
- Reach minimum productivity goal requirements. (Talk time and Contacts per day).
- Promote a positive and professional image on all contacts, internal and external.
- Build good relationships with clients and also other organisations (existing and potential customers)
- Research the market and keep up to date with the latest products
- Present your products in a favourable manner to potential business partners
- Liaise with suppliers regarding products
- Record sales and order information in an organised manner
- Understand the customer’s and the clients’ requirements then negotiate the terms of sales
- Represent the organisation or company at trade exhibitions and events
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities