- Monitor and create more sales in both existing & new customer.
- To build a good relationship with the customer.
- To ensure prompt collection of debts.
- Develop a positive relationship with customers.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Corporate sales to corporate entities, GLC and NGO.
- Execute a business plan to wholesaler and potential direct buyer.
- Any other duties assigned by HOD from time to time.
- Possess at least an SPM or Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- Willing to travel outstation.
- Experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer service will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.