- Perform general administrative functions as and when required as well as handle ad-hoc projects
- Responsible for accurate & timely management account reporting.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for subordinates when required for senior role
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial reports including revenues, costs & expenses, profit & loss, balance sheet and annual budget.
- Able to prepare a full set of financial statement
- Candidate that have experience in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Full or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/LCCl/CAT/ Diploma or Bachelor in Accounting
- Able to maintain full set of books using computerised system and prepare accounting reports
- Preferable 2 years of working experience in the related field is encouraged to apply.
- Positive working attitude and apptitude, good communication & follow up skills.
- Good analytical skills, strong sense of responsibility, committed, work independently, able to meet deadlines and cope with work demand
- Good command in written & spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Knowledge in Accounting software - SQL, UBS and other related software
- Able to multi-task and with an organised work approach is essential.
- Computer literate and must be a Malaysian citizens.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?