- Manage and handle portfolio of companies.
- Familiar with Mycoid and MBRS for SSM online submission.
- Prepare, submit and make payment at SSM (eg. stamp duty & others)
- Able to handle clients or potential clients making enquiries and addressing concerns.
- Liaise with external parties such as other secretarial firms, auditors, local authorities and others
- Maintain statutory books, registers books for secretarial records.
- Prepare Directors and members resolution, minutes of meeting and other secretarial documents.
- Prepare, arrange and timely lodgement of statutory documents, annual returns and other secretarial matters.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/ Graduate Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Corporate Secretarial Management, Chartered Secretary or equivalent.
- He/She is a Licensed Secretary (licensed by Company Commission of Malaysia to be Company Secretary - MAICSA) for Assistant Manager is encouraged to apply.
- Those candidate without full qualification but with extensive experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge of Companies Act 2016, Listing Requirments, Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance 2017 and Company Secretarial practises.
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin in writing & communication (preferably) Computer literate and good in Microsoft Office
- Preferably at least 2 year and above experience as senior company secretarial specialized in Secretarial Management or equivalent.
- Applicants with strong relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- This position is only for Company Secretarial related role and non related to personal secretary position.