- Document (method statement, drawing, risk assessment) preparation and submission.
- Work closely with TBM Operator, Tunnel Supervisor, Tunnel Foreman.
- Responsible for day to day shift operation and ensure the production to be performed smoothly.
- Coordinate with Safety, Quality and monitoring the TBM operation parameter in field.
- Prepare and submit the daily report.
- Plan and record the consumption material, control the material usage and wastage.
- Degree in Civil, Geotechnical, Construction Engineering.
- 1 to 3 years of on-site construction experience preferred.
- Experience on underground or mining projects is preferred.
- Position may require extended hours and weekend work during TBM Mining.
Kindly submit your updated resume in MS. Word format. You may also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Working experiences
3) Current and expected salary
4) Reason(s) for leaving
5) Date of availability / Notice period
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.