It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
Position Based in Johor.
Our Client is a leading solar photovoltaic company in Malaysia which established for 10 years.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Work with existing tools to develop solar system designs as a visual example for customers
- Displays or demonstrates product / solution, using samples or catalogues, and explains features, attributes and advantages over competition.
- Lead negotiations with customer through to closing in a highly proficient manner
- Regularly update and maintain company CRM (Salesforce) with leads, funnel, and opportunity information.
- Execute special assignments, as required, including support of business planning, sales & marketing plans, trade show participation.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction through direct contact with, customer service, technical service, engineering and other departments as appropriate.
- Hands-on project management from securing order, project execution to after-sales service
- Advise superior / management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for process improvements
- Monthly sales/ new customers – Tender submission
- Monthly new leads/ prospects
- Number of monthly sales demos
- Lead to sale conversion
- Customer lifetime value/ customer profitability
- Average conversion time
- KPIs on Life cycle & satisfaction
- In charge of product technical enquiries submission
- To ensure all proposal submissions are up to company technical standard
- To establish a strong technical correspondence internally/externally
- Perform site visits and attend to technical interviews
- Ensure cost calculations are within standard and accurate
- To compile tender documents and attachments for tender submission
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical or related Engineering discipline
- At Least 2 years of working experiences in related engineering field
- Willing to travel when required and able to work under pressure and meet project deadline
- Added advantage if with CAD drawing knowledge
- Possess own car
- Result Oriented in achieving set target
- Independent, self-motivated, committed, ability to interact and a team player
- Flexible, self-started, capable of quick learning
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Motivated by career advancement and making a difference