Cybersecurity consulting company EC-Council Global Services is currently recruiting on behalf of one of Malaysia’s FSI (Financial Services and Insurance) organization.
- Manager for IT Security Engineering function for all Business Units in Asia Pacific.
- IT Security Technical Lead of Initiatives and Projects to enhance or build new capabilities in related to Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover.
- Define, Test, Build and continuous enhancement of IT Security solutions and procedures to support those solutions
- Define Operational requirements and SOPs for Group IT Security Operations, to manage the implemented IT Security solutions and controls.
- Manage allocated resources to deliver a project or initiative
- Collaborate with other Cyber Incident Response and Threat Intel teams on evaluation of weaknesses or new risks that require Engineering continuous improvement.
- Provide expertise to Business Units when needed, in building local IT Security solutions
- Support the Senior Manager of IT Security Engineering in maintain the IT Security Engineering framework
- Support awareness and support to Group IT Security, Group IT and Business Units IT, to understand the IT Security Solutions and Processes, as well as their implications across the organization.
- Deliver IT Security Engineering Initiatives and Projects definition and implementation, selection of solutions and architecture, as well as define operations framework and its continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the Head of IT Security Engineering and Senior Manager of Security Engineering, through tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the IT Security Engineering Program and risks.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years working experience in IT Security Management role, preferably in Financial Services.
- Regional experience in IT Security Technical or Engineering roles.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Technical experience in Identify, Protect, Detect, Response or Recover areas.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Certifications or official training on Cloud IAAS, CASB, SIEM solutions, WAF solutions, End Point Protection solutions, Firewall & IPS solutions, NGAV and EDR solutions, Orchestration and Automation, Web, Email and DNS Protection, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills to enable the implementation and enforcement of the IT Security Engineering program.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Open culture