Cybersecurity consulting company EC-Council Global Services is currently recruiting on behalf of one of Malaysia’s FSI (Financial Services and Insurance) organization.
- Manager / Senior Manager Identity and Access Management Program for customer and all Business Units in Asia Pacific.
- Support Enhancement of the IAM strategy and policies, while driving transformation, working with the Business Units IT Security leads.
- Ensure compliance customer policies, regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Manage vendors and contractors to deliver IAM architecture definition and solutions rollout, along with IAM Operations definition and oversight.
- Support Privilege ID Management Solution Platform architecture and operations definition.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 7 years in Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Knowledge on Active Directory, Kerberos, LDAP, OAUTH 2.0, OpenID Connect, 2FA solutions
- Programming and scripting experience Python or similar
- Project management experience
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline
- Certification on CIAM / CIGE / CIMP / CISSP / CRISC is preferred
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Knowledge on IAM Standards, Frameworks, best practices and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills to enable the implementation and enforcement of the IAM program.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Insurance Business operations knowledge
- Support IAM Provisioning and Governance platform architecture and operations definition.
- Support architecture design in Identity Federation, Authorization and Single Sign On.
- Govern vendor performing IAM solution integration activities
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Open culture