- Generally responsible for the recruitment of students and marketing of services offered by the School
- Handle enquiries and provide counselling to prospective students/parents
- Participate in roadshows, education fairs and other marketing activities as may be required
- Work in a team for the achievement of business goals and recruitment targets
- Manage marketing communications activities for the school
- Assist the Head of Marketing in any other responsibilities relevant to the above.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in sales and marketing of educational products.
- Experience in marketing communications would be an advantage.
- Able to contribute innovative ideas and put marketing plans into action.
- Possess strong analytical skills, pleasant personality and good working attitude.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Chinese would be an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen.
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated resume to: email@example.com.
Attractive remuneration and benefits will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Variable bonuses
- Personal development opportunities