- Coordinates company-crew change, work permits, medical, training certificates, offshore safety card, visa application, hotel and flight booking, chopper booking and transportation arrangements.
- Work closely with Rig Manager and Crewing Manager
- Interfaces with internal and external customers,
- Maintain records, tracks traveling status and updates relevant personnel movement regularly.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in general administrative duties including filing works, write and distribute email, correspondence, memo, letter etc.
- Handle customers' enquiries via phone calls and emails.
- Performs other duties or Ad hoc task assign by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor' s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Candidate with 1-2 years relevant work experience in offshore will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates (CGPA minimum 3.0) who are keen to grow their career in Offshore are also encouraged to apply.
- Experienced candidate from Travel industry are encouraged to try this position.
- Candidate able to speak and write good and fluent English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, self-motivated, organized, hardworking, result and customer oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Able to adapt to new environment including learning a new process and system.
- Candidate willing to work overtime when required.
- Candidate to undertake ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must be willing to work in the designated location (Kuala Lumpur).
Perks and Benefits
- Basic Salary
- Phone Allowance
- EPF, SOCSO, Medical
- Leave Entitlement
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?