- Shall be responsible for specifying the project by follow up with architects, interior designers, developers, contractors, and relevant authority.
- Shalee be assisting the marketing manager for supporting the development, coordination of marketing activities
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Ability to work independently and performance-driven.
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?