- Perform full scope accounting and finance activity for assigned company or group of companies. i.e. source/transactional data capture in accordance with company policies and procedures up to the finalization of periodic financial accounts.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and proper financial records, internal control procedures and integrity of the financial data.
- Timely preparation and issuance of financial reports, statements including the variance analysis, forecasts, commentaries and regulatory reports.
- Interface with banks & auditors
- To ensure the accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, journals and general functions are performed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare monthly accounts and monthly staff claim accounts and cash flow statements and various monthly management reports.
- Able to meet deadlines and management reports and cash flow statement.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling full set of accounts.
- Possess strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to learn and take on added responsibilities.
- Knowledgeable in Sales & Services Tax (SST)
- Well versed in record keeping and filing systems.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Excel, Words and MYOB Accounting Software.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (added advantage).
- Excellent time management.
- Possess initiative, proactive and have ability to multitask.
- Good interpersonal & communication.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical insurance