- Responsible for generating new leads from both prospects and existing accounts on a proactive basis.
- Promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales target, whilst ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures.
- Maintains contact with existing customers to ensure a strong level of customer care routine is established and maintained.
- Accept order, closes sales, maintain customer records and completes required documentation.
- Conducts cold calls to identify and qualify prospective customers and records sales prospecting activity in computer system.
- Maximizes revenue and customer satisfaction within assigned territories.
- Posses at least Diploma holders preferred.
- Minimum 3 year(s) working experience in related field or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilence and inter-personal skills.
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possess own transport.