- Lead a team of production and support forces to plan and execute the production requirement with the expected cost quality and time
- Develop and implement production strategies policies and practices Developing production budget and monitoring its performance
- Establish and implement best manufacturing practices such as lean transformation standard operating procedure and training materials
- Review production scheduling to optimize productivity
- Maximize production resources such as production space storage and manpower to deliver and exceed requirement with cost control Determine the variety and quantity of products to be produced according to orders and sales projection with keen of eyes in wastage control
- Work closely with R D function to introduce new products for local and overseas expansion Also ongoing product rationalization initiatives
- Responsible for overseeing work safety security in the production facilities to meet all the statutory requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Responsible person. Able to work independently and work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership, ability to motivate people. asses and develop employee skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in English , Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- Possess strong analytical problem-solving communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work well as a team high integrity and able to adapt complexity