- Possess at least Diploma/Degree/Bachelor’s in Marketing or Advertising or Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Malay is an added advantage
- Have a huge passion on social media and able to construct marketing strategies surrounding social media especially facebook
- Manage online shop on eBay, Amazon, Shopee, Lazada, 11street
- Basic analytical skills in compiling data and show insights
- Possess basic SEO, SEM and Google Adwords knowledge will be added advantage
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES OF eCOMMERCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
- Willingness to continue education/training in emerging areas.
- Working with internal and external partners to achieve successful execution of any e-commerce plan.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Keeping up to date with internet and marketing trends and contribute this knowledge as an integral member of the team.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
- Brainstorm new and creative Internet Marketing growth strategies.
- Design, build and maintain company and clients social media presence.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor agencies.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Manage Marketing Executive and outside agencies.
- Identify, contact and recruit potential clients.
- Prepare sales presentations.
- Modify sales materials and strategies to suit each client’s needs.
- Create and maintain client accounts.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the management.
- Manages the implementation of company’s e-commerce plan and websites to market company existing range of products and services.
- Improve e-commerce business processes (conversion and revenues) by collaborating with internal departments and external partners.
- Perform data analysis to uncover areas for site improvement and to illustrate the effectiveness of site changes.
- Grow site traffic and transactions through new and existing marketing channels
- Coordinate other online sales and marketing programs of company in line with management guideline and objective.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
What will you gain by joining us:-
- Free access to our ecommerce platform for you to make sales and earn more income
- Basic ecommerce training will be given to teach you how to sell on eBay, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee, 11street etc through our ecommerce platform
- Be involved in the ideation and creation of content for product, sales and marketing campaigns
- Execute content and content marketing plans to build an audience and advance them through the buyer’s journey
- Improve your leadership, communication and teamwork skills