- To study manufacturing (mainly metal fabrication & machining) drawings.
- Prepare process drawings for material preparation and subout process
- To assist production in preparation BOM (Bill of Material)
- To prepare manufacturing process instructions to workshop or suppliers if subout.
- Monitor production efficiency, study and improve fabrication and machining method.
- Work closely with production supervisor for project schedule and resolve any process issue.
- Support procurement side to deal with vendors on technical issues.
- Maintains safe and clear working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations;
- Coordinate internally with inter-department and externally with clients and subcontractors
- Any Adhoc task assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in metalwork industries, familiar with machining process.
- Good analytical skills and able to pay attention on details.
- Knowledge in manudacturing process and curring tools, measuring equipment and insoection methodology will be and advantage.
- Fresh school leave may also apply for junior position.
- Good team player with the ability to lead and multi-task; Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;