- Develop, review and implement IT work instructions, policies and procedures for all company IT and systems-related operations, in compliance with company policies.
- Oversee the successful implementation of IT projects and IT-related activities, with the expectation that KPIs will be met.
- Supervise all IT personnel to ensure the smooth-running of department and the fulfilment of duties to the best of their abilities.
- Check and monitor staffs’ compliance on IT procedure, conduct regular SOP review and updates.
- Ensure IT staffs’ adherence to all company policies, guidelines and regulations and that staff discipline is upheld.
- Safeguard all assets within IT.
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders for continuous service level improvement.
- Lead, facilitate, train and mentor the team towards staffs’ personal and career development.
- Develop, analyse and update management on all IT related data to ensure management is able to make sound business decisions.
- Candidate must hold at least Diploma/Degree/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience as a people manager.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Required skill(s): Problem-solving, Analytical skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Quality Management skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Able to work under pressure.