- Identifies business opportunities and proactively develop strategic account.
- Responsible in the preparation of sales budget and creates action plan for sales target achievement
- Ensures consistent sales growth by selling and promoting products to existing and prospective customer.
- Cultivates and maintains good rapport with customer by providing support, information and guidance. Holds a credible dialogue audience ranging from surgeons to consultants and key decision makers
- Provides clinical application support & information through formal presentation, training and demo to customer.
- Attends, coordinates and supports sales activities such as meeting, exhibition/ conference, workshop/ seminar.
- Responsibles in maintaining the stock level adequately
- Ensures and facilitates a smooth flow of communication within departments to avoid confusion
- Performs other duties that may assign from time to time
- Degree holder in Nursing/ Medical Science/ Life Science/ Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of product sales experience in the device/ equipment/ instrument or medical industry is a MUST
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent team work, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to travel
- Possess own car
Perks & Benefits
- Commission, annual wage supplement and performance bonus
- Parking at business premises is fully reimbursable
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities