- Team member of Startup Ecosystem (SE) Division
- Facilitates and supports the relationship with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Point of contact between other business units within division.
- Assists in ensuring the all relevant planning and strategy within the Startup Ecosystem Division are executed in a coordinated manner.
- Analyze, identify and formulate strategies that in line with Division goals and objectives
- Assists and provides guidance to team members within the Division
- Provide effective coordination, facilitation, operation and administration of planning and strategy execution in line with the SE Division & MDEC goals.
- Participate actively in all SE Division initiatives
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates in achieving the operationalization of strategies and planning within SE Division
- Supports in ensuring clear outcomes of plans and strategies, are delivered in an integrated manner by coordinating with resources from other business units within division by integrating their inputs or outputs.
- Thoughts process by conducting research, gaining knowledge, as well as analysing information and data.
- Growth and development support for Startup Ecosystem by continuing providing feedback, inputs and actively participating in forums/ conferences.
- Supports in managing and monitoring projects related to developing the community engagement and partnership opportunities, such as Malaysia Innovation Policy Council (MIPC), Policy Papers, Digital Freelancers initiatives, etc.
- Supports in assessing and managing partnerships with potential stakeholders by creating opportunities to engage with relevant partners that potentially generates maximum value for the tech community.
- Project Management of strategic initiatives, adhering to timelines, guidelines and communication.
- Engagement with strategic external stakeholders
- Min 4-8 years working experience
- Good domain knowledge of ICT industry in general
- Preferable with sub-cluster/vertical domain expertise
- Minimum Degree holder in IT/ Business/Marketing/Finance/Management or related fields
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Team Player & Multitasking
- Business etiquette
- Internal & External Customer Focus
- Knowledge of current policies and regulation
- Behavioral traits which includes attitude, motivation and time management
- Expert understanding of Technology, Business, Economics related to ICT enabled Industry
- Good understanding of ICT industry, business & technology trends
- Analytical skill
- Business & Market Intelligence
- Project Management
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking