- To monitor process performance and take corrective action to improve production conditions.
- To lead workers to achieve higher production efficiency and effectiveness.
- To work closely with the technician and quality assurance team to maintain the quality of products.
- To ensure target are met within budget.
- To update production output, daily reports, documents, and filling.
- To monitor workers on housekeeping, 5S and HACCP compliance.
- Motivate and develop a cohesive production team.
- To report to superior regarding the work processing.
- Any other reasonable duties will be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least an SPM certificate/Diploma in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience and preferably from FMCG industry.
- Those with knowledge of Halal, 5S, GMP, and HACCP will be added advantage.
- Have a positive attitude, good team player and team leader.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.