- Mix and serve drinks to patrons and cocktail servers following established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverages and safety controls.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with statutory and/or Group Health and safety requirement, including hygiene regulation.
- Be responsive and helpful with regards to off-menu items such as classic cocktails and expand personal knowledge in this area.
- Assisting bar captain for overall bar setup and maintenance, keep track of wines, beers, liquors, and other supplies, and ensure the bar is properly stock before and after each shifts and fully equipped with all the tools and equipment.
- Maintaining the product quality by checking beer pipes, cordials, juices etc.
- Perform PR and upselling to customers
- Reporting to Bar Head
- Minimum 3 years experience as bartender or mixologist.
- Bartender service and customer service skills
- Basic food safety knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passionate and eager to develop in bar industry
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Service charge incentive and yearly bonus
- Reimburse for travel stipends, transportation and etc
- Nearby Bangsar LRT
- Rotational working hours
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Open culture
Kindly be informed that all applications will be treated with strict confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.