- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity of sales performance metrics.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Experience in Freight Forwarding will be an added advantage.
- Possess own car transportation.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?