- Lead the development team
- Lead and oversee the design activities, from design to delivery of software infrastructure, platforms and services.
- Drive end-to-end software architecture strategy and roadmap.
- Contribute to technology and business strategic planning.
- Develop QA and test plan as appropriate to manage debugging and resolution of any software issues
- Provide Cloud deployment architecture and design-to-cloud mindset.
- Set standards and best practices.
- Mentor the teams through discussions, design reviews, technical presentations.
- Inspire/excite people internally around the long-term technical vision Cultivate a reputation for being an “engineer’s engineer” with hands-on level design and writing code.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience taking a mobile app product to market
- Experience with back-end server development with modern server environments, such as Node.JS, .NET and MsSQL.
- Designing, implementing, and integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with front end development using any similar hybrid mobile development frameworks.
- Perform code reviews and mentor developers on best practices
- Translate business and UX requirements into technical requirments
- Ability to respond quickly to changing requirements
- Ability to multitask with and understand, coordinate, facilitate and guide a variety of disciplines such as software development, system integration and testing and operations
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?