Job Responsibilities :
- To closely monitor and report production output progress against planned schedule
- To closely monitor stocks levels of Raw Materials, WIP and Finished Goods
- To ensure high productivity to meet customers and delivery requirements in both quality and quantity
- To assist the Manager in supervise and lead a team of production workers
- Technical Drawing
- Liaise and coordinate closely with inter-department to ensure consistent production output
- Assist in developing sales to accomplish the targeted sales performance
- To maintain the current clientele and to develop new clients
- Handle Customer complaint .
- At least 3 years related working experiences or Minimum Diploma with 3 years related working experience
- Computer literate. Candidate with AutoCAD software knowledge ( or related drawing software) will be added advantage
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and with a positive attitude
- Willing to travel to overseas
- Can Communicate in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and English
- Willing to work in Klang.