- Able to handle full sets of accounts, accounts reconciliations, financial reports, management reports, financial analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Preferably experience in preparation of budgets, cash flow forecast, yearly accounts and schedules for audit purposes and tax computation for tax estimates.
- Liaising with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary and other regulatory bodies.
- Accounting and financial compliance work inclusive of review, implementation and evaluation of standard operating procedures, internal control effectiveness and process improvements.
- All other duties necessary in relation to accounting and financial matters, and other ad-hoc projects that may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in manufacturing, management accounts or SAP will be an advantage
- Mature and independent with a strong sense of self initiative and motivation.
- Able to lead a team and work well with other Departments within the company to achieve company’s objectives
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?