**Salary is negotiable
- Prepare survey as-built drawing record survey related data, construction drawing setting out, levelling,etc.
- To undertake all joint survey with clients, consultants and sub-contractors.
- To liaise closely with licensed surveyor for all matters related to surveying work.
- Monitor and co-ordinate with sub-contractors on survey related matter to ensure accuracy and correctness.
- Assist quantity surveyor in measurement exercises at site.
- Able to operate major brands of survey equipment(Eg. total station & auto level)
- Maintenance and safe keeping of all survey instruments.
- Maintain all survey records for future reference.
- Ensure that all survey instruments used are calibrated.
- Any other duties assigned by Project Manager / Construction Manager from time to time.
- To ensure and verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at site.
- Determine methods and procedure for establishing survey control.
- Coordinate findings with work of engineering and architectural personnel, ARE, client and other concerned with the projects.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities