Responsible for the delivery of stable and adaptable IT services to support the business operations.
- Manage and handle the entire operations of IT system.
- Maintain quality of infrastructure and connectivity.
- Manage the implementation and application of software, upgrading and enhancing of systems.
- Establish and implement security controls to protect Company’s information.
- Troubleshoot IT and application problems and provide prompt feedback and recommendations to the users.
- Provide 1st level service support and act as a contact point to the Global IT team on the escalation of service request and implementation of initiatives and projects.
- Establish effective storage management and backup system.
- Ensure proper keeping and maintenance of IT inventory and software licenses in line with the legal requirements.
- Planning and management of IT budget efficiently.
Responsible for developing business processes and aligning with the global processes requirements.
- Work closely with the Business Units to develop company operations processes and improvement plans for business efficiency.
Responsible for the administration of office facility.
- Manage the office administration functions including providing support on the maintenance of security and telecommunication devices.
Undertake and assist in any other project or assignments as and when required.
- Degree in Information Technology (IT) or Management Information System (MIS) or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the related capacity and familiar with developing and designing processes.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of internet/network security.
- Hands-on experience with computer networking (LAN, WAN), network administration installation, end user support, SAP applications, Microsoft Server.
- Work experience in the automotive industry is an advantage.