Job Description: -
- To carry out network related maintenance, system upgrade.
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in networking/firewall platform.
- Configure and install various network devices and services, equipped with strong analytical and technical competencies in management of Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPN appliance, proxy, authentication servers etc.
- Work with clients, customers/end users for problem rectifying and provide solution, demonstrate strong analytical skills, meticulous, energetic, resourceful, and able to work under pressure.
- To carry out project roll out and installation.
- Ensure that SLA’s are met and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Facilitating escalation management e.g, status update to customer, fault reports.
- Familiar with Cisco networking, unified messaging, wireless, remote access, network
- security, and Cloud Services.
- Good working knowledge of GPON network will be an added advantage, network routing protocol (BGP, OSPF), MPLS, VOIP, DNS etc.
- Eager to learn new skills / technology and be up-to-date with trends of the industry and best practices.
- Ability to articulate, possess strong written, documentation and communication skills.
- Network certifications (CCNA/CCNP) will be an advantage.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- One-year working experience in related field. Freash graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must be willing to travel (local and oversea) and possess own transport (Car).
- Good command in English, Chinese; communication skill, and customer focus oriented.
- Self-motivated, independent and aggressive, able to prioritize multitask, and good interpersonal skill.
- Permanent position available.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities