- Assist in general admin process
- Assist in procurement department on purchasing process
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in Write letters and emails
- Assist in the control office stationery & sundry
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book Organize travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors, Cover the reception desk when required
- Answer and direct phone calls, Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Manage staff appointments
- Responsible for overseeing all utility billing (electric, water, tel, meter reading functions, courier services, as well as playing a key customer service role.
- To update or renewal of existing licenses and permits
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?