Under the specific directions of the Security Executives and/or Head of Function, the Officer of Security & Safety is responsible for the protection and security of the Bridge Data Centres Malaysia’s (BDCM), staff, tenant, visitors and property by implementing established policies and procedures as well as instructions from superiors. The areas of responsibilities include:
- Security Operations
- Security Command Centre Posting
- Guard House Posting
- Emergency Response
- General Duties
- Proven experience as security officer.
- Proficient in English - spoken, written and reading.
- Strong knowledge in legal guidelines for area security and public safety.
- Familiar with report-writing.
- Exceptional surveillance and observation skills.
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems.
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance