- Ensure that Critical Operations function fulfill the response time and down time as stated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with tenants.
- Ensure that all incidents and breakdown reported by the Critical Monitoring Team be fully attended to and solved within a given timeline.
- Assist in planning and carrying out all preventive maintenance and monthly maintenance but not limited to electrical, mechanical and civil and structure on timely basis.
- Assist the appointed project coordinator to manage and coordinate the fit-out work at tenants' and common area.
- Assist and formalize work shut down procedures and normalize procedures for all mechanical and electrical facilities in line with electricity supply act especially for low voltage system.
- Ensure that the Data Centre (DC) and office buildings comply with all the relevant building laws of Malaysia.
- Advise and supervise breakdown work even after working hours and on rest day.
- Maintain good relationship with tenants.
- Coordinate with other Chargeman to establish procedures.
- Any duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must posses at least A0/A1/A4 Chargeman certificate.
- Proficiency in English language is a must - spoken, written and reading.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work in shifts.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in any related fields.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance