- Monitoring of daily site activities and site safety.
- Liaise with Senior Project Manager on technical matters and plan and co-ordinates site activities.
- Check drawings for discrepancies between Architect and Consultants.
- Check on sub-contractor work done, defect and quality.
- Conduct site survey and measurement work.
- Prepares site daily report and reporting monthly work progress.
- Liaise with nominated subcontractors and subcontractors on subcontract matters.
- Attending site meeting and coordinating site activities.
- Counter check alignments/levels for structural or architectural works/setting outs by the surveyor.
- Ensures temporary reference points set out by license surveyor are available for checking.
- Monitors work progress and quality controls comply with the procedures.
- Ordering of construction materials, hiring/ buying machinery, equipment & tools for site use and implementation of safety measures and guidelines.
- Monitor the service and maintenance of the machinery, equipment, tools, and vehicles for site use.
- Implement the preventive maintenance program to avoid machine breakdown.
- Check that the master program schedule is followed or not.
- Ensure that low wastage of material used such as concrete, rebar, formwork and etc.
- Prepares vouchers for petty cash claims and general workers salaries.
- To undertake other related jobs from time to time as directed by the Senior Project Managers & Project Director.
- Minimum SPM/ Diploma/ Certificate in Construction and Civil Engineering or its equivalent. Must be a CIDB green cardholder.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position or related working experience.
- Good team player, Self-motivated, reliable, minimum supervision, good communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the site safety plan and the safety activities operation flow.
- Proficiency in English & Malay and Computer literate.
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.