- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies.
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance.
- Choose output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.).
- Utilise automated systems to perform complex testing procedures.
- Manage records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Oversee procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards.
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn't meet requirements.
- Document and submit reports to the quality manager.
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role.
- A sharp eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Further qualifications will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership