- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Input order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Document reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Work with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Assistant or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Possess a Higher Secondary SPM/STPM/Pre-U.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?