- To increase laboratory revenue by developing new sales from new customers and marketing activities to promote lab capabilities to new potential customer in the market.
- New business development for testing potential by leveraging subcontract to other counterpart lab capabilities, to capture area that not within PK laboratory capability.
- Coordinate between new customer & technical team to review & advise availability of performing new jobs.
- To obtain customer satisfaction feedback through NPS review.
- To assist on payment collection from new customers which not under credit terms.
- Others matters related with customers servicing from time to time.
- Candidates possess a minimum degree in chemistry ,analytical chemistry or science.
- Proactive, self-motivated, committed with good interpersonal, dynamic, discipline, ability to work independently and deal with problems decisively.
- Computer literate and possess good command of Bahasa Malaysia, English and others language.
- Possess own transport.
- Preferable with practical research / laboratory working experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?